Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
I am torn between spiritual studies and law studies, I know they are essentially the same somehow but not aware of exactly how.
Hi George,

Yes, the holy scriptures reflect that spirit and law issues are connected. God the Father is the author of supreme law. The Ten Commandments are an easy-to-understand example of law. But codes, statutes and ordinances, are man-made. They are not law, they are "color of law." Caesar can change his "laws" anytime to confuse, but God's laws are everlasting and clear.

If it was me living next door to this situation, I would ask God to give me the wisdom and words to approach this man. There's a story in the Bible about David, a simple man, and Goliath, a giant with armies behind him. David defeated Goliath by using a simple slingshot! David also had God's favor, and that is everything.

I would tell this land owner that I can smell the sewage and it is causing me harm every time I breathe that toxic air. Is the new trailer park disturbing your peace, too? Because the land owner said only his daughter's trailer would be there. He took advantage of your father's easy-going nature and now there are a few trailers.

If this cannot be settled privately, I would give him notice in writing that the sewage smell must be removed because it is causing you harm, and the trailers are disturbing your peace (if they are), and if they aren't removed, I would charge $5 dollars a day (or something) until it is. If he doesn't answer in 21 days, I would bring a claim in your own court. This will require some study and skill, and this method is different than what is taught on here. Check out Karl Lentz audios on YouTube.

Yes, there may be other methods to resolve this problem; I think this one is the simplest.