Thread: TRUMP is the new Fed Chairman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Alright, so if I am the chamomile extract endorsing private credit, I am enabling the bubble to slowly increase through allowing the bank to fractional lend off of my pay cheque. Then the bank can use me as collateral for special drawing rights? I think I am more confused as to what special drawing rights represent than anything. Would special drawing rights be the money they actually create out of thin air, backed by your endorsement of their private credit?

Quote Originally Posted by Jroc View Post
    Alright, so if I am the chamomile extract endorsing private credit, I am enabling the bubble to slowly increase through allowing the bank to fractional lend off of my pay cheque. Then the bank can use me as collateral for special drawing rights? I think I am more confused as to what special drawing rights represent than anything. Would special drawing rights be the money they actually create out of thin air, backed by your endorsement of their private credit?
    Yes.

I will clarify for the other readers though, because there are stereotypes in play. Many people are unfamiliar with redemption, still believing in debt. I have been saying a long time, my definition for SDR's.

The measure of social conditioning to blindly endorse private credit from the local central bank.

One must begin.

Looking through posts above - the bank can recognize you as a member bank trafficking in the souls of men. Ezekiel and Revelation. You will help stabilize the bubbles popping and help to sustain the delusion that debt can support currency.

You might gain some insight into TRUMP with former National Security Advisor John BOLTON's new book, The Room Where I Was Disrespected: A White House Memoir. It's been leaked, or otherwise made available online...
    https://b-ok.cc/s/The%20Room%20Where%20It%20Happened

I played an insignificant part in Trump’s campaign except for one
    meeting with the candidate on Friday morning, September 23, at Trump
    Tower, three days before his first debate with Clinton. Hillary and Bill
    were a year ahead of me at Yale Law School, so, in addition to discussing
    national security, I offered Trump my thoughts on how Hillary would
    perform: well prepared and scripted, following her game plan no matter
    what. She hadn’t changed in over forty years. Trump did most of the
    talking, as in our first meeting in 2014, before his candidacy. As we
    concluded, he said, “You know, your views and mine are actually very
    close. Very close.”
    But then again you might not.