Exactly!!!!

Boris has a new video and you are gonna luv it. I did not see all of it yet. But he does talk about Treasury Form 1048 Fling a claim for lost, stolen or destroyed US savings bond and notes and he goes back into the "spiritual aspect of the system and how it operates".

Gentlemen - we all want to be on the same page - so let's bring about this. Even the 12 USC 411 is playing in their sandbox. I am not saying this is not remedy but what I am saying is if Boris - who is clearly on a Freedom Path has a step by step simple instruction moving MANY of us forward to the Christ [and he does mention successes on this video], let us all begin to THINK OUTSIDE OF OUR BOXES AND TRY TO BE OPEN and this is more about removing the dross so we become pure Gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWXFtUcmUeE

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
Making claim to what has been already seized will NOT get one "off the battlefield".

Acknowledgment of the seizure and a recognized record formed regarding a cease and surrender of reversionary/usufructuary interest claims makes for a peaceful walk "off the battlefield" - no "fighting" required.