Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Enforcing R4C

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bobbinville
    Please redact page 2 of your sample letter. There is a name appearing in the acknowledgment clause.

JohnnyCash
    Oh there you are. Most agents of disinfo went silent for a few days there and I wasn't sure if you were writing a new article or ... well nevermind that.

I searched for Bobbinsville and found no such village but I did find a Robbinsville, North Carolina. Is that where you're from? I understand the term "---ville" denotes a village. And the term village derives from "vill" - a cluster of tenant farmer houses from way back when. A status just above serfs, these tenant farmers were required to stay on the lord's manor to which they were attached by birth. The tenant was also called a villein, tilling farmland assigned them on shares while still making payments to the manor lord.

Fast forwarding now, who are today's serfs & villeins? Wouldn't it be fair to say those toiling in the system of central banking unaware of the alternative? As we've learned here, simply by not endorsing private credit of the Fed, we commoners owe no tax, we legally owe no homage to the manor lord. Now the spread of this new knowledge would be quite upsetting to the manor lord, no? Seems natural to me he would send out village agents to disrupt the dissemination of that new knowledge, make it sound like it wasn't even true.

bobbinville
    No, Bobbinville is the nickname for a former village in Massachusetts which once had a factory which made wooden bobbins for the local textile mills. A sawmill just across the river supplied the raw material for the bobbins. The factory flourished until after the Civil War, when small, water-powered mills became inefficient and uneconomical. The one in Bobbinville closed over 100 years ago; and in fact Bobbinville is completely deserted today. A branch of my family lived somewhat to the east; but I chose it as my handle here because I simply liked the name.

JohnnyCash
    Oh! that's it, I was misspelling it. Fascinating; thanks for that. I see there's a good reason Bobbinville is now deserted - it was buried underwater to provide the METROpolitan Water Basin known as the Quabbin Reservoir. You may be more effected by METRO than the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    Attached is the Declaration of Fraud letter that I have used for 3rd party collectors. I have never had one contact me again after receiving this letter.
    BigRed- Could you post that again? Would be very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    BigRed- Could you post that again? Would be very much appreciated.
    "BigRed", being two months removed and with only eight total posts may never see you request EZ......I took the liberty of a search and found these two declarations

http://dc169.4shared.com/doc/JRwpHnmw/preview.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27594400/D...debt-Collector

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    "BigRed", being two months removed and with only eight total posts may never see you request EZ......I took the liberty of a search and found these two declarations

http://dc169.4shared.com/doc/JRwpHnmw/preview.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27594400/D...debt-Collector
    Thank You So Kindly!

Red ink Redemption testimonials in ink on demand.overcoming adversity [Satan] your statement & affirment all demanding enforcement in Christs blood.We enforce our light. Red empting pre empting Darkness or Christ the balance .In black ink or blue RE- deemed as your person.The private agreements are with your adversary its his dark kingdom and Christ kingdom walking in light.putting a foot down on the narrow path that's well lit starts with under my thumb its keeping a record of that light and reminding darkness what kingdom thous have found Me.or look in my evidence repository a testimonial in blood. Truth Enforcing itself .The Rolling Stones under our nose and thumb that kingdom once had me down now just play the court of record backwards Rock and Roll away the Stone.Evil is not a something, its a certain someone! Take Christ and lightin up.

Hyssop has been hung in homes to provide protection Enforcement from the evil eye, Baal all seeing Egyptian enslaver Government adversary . . It has also been planted frequently on graves as protection for the dead from the living who needs decedent protection or ending relationships with the dead ."Purge me with hyssop," the Bible records, "and I will be clean."OUR new testimonial Christs passover blood. is transferred in ones testimony thumb print. dip Hyssop in blood imprint doorposts old testimonial then .The temple transfer right down in your soul destroy this temple and it will rise in 3 days, the word is Gods in blood I testify to the word of God is that R4C a biblical You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates. Bound in truth headlights on high beam The law could never save us; it never had the power to do anything but show us how we should be. Only the blood of the lamb has the power to redeem us from our bondage to enslavement . Only the blood of the Jesus applied to the doorposts of your heart. will save you from destruction and grant you freedom from being dead in law. Whats written on your heart is discussing that darkness and spreading new light being a member or becoming a suitor has little to do with sharing the light if it did u never would have become a member . I impart a fortunate light is shared in all posts discerning one darkness is easy as we all been their its revisiting and reposting or maturing that light. finding one annoying or interesting is enforcing truth.

The rule of 3 applies in R4C, "They" (whoever the they is offering you something) can offer 3 times and each must be refused for cause. Satan tempted the Christ 3 times, each was refused for cause.

There can be no "enforcement" till they have tried 3 times. If you stand on your refusals for cause, they will usually depart. There may be some wailing and gnashing of teeth, but a calm, peaceful stand on your refusals, they will retreat.