Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money and the Bank

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Martin nice to see you posting on the boards. You have so much to offer.

Speaking of facing your fears. you should really try walking on a bed of red hot coals for about 50ft. Fear becomes palpable, like a wall at the entry into the fire pit. But once you take the first step there is a tremendous release. Some would say bliss. Its just fear and it can't hurt you. FB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 03-29-11 at 02:51 AM.

I am new to this group, but not to David's material. Does anyone already have a copy of 31 USC 452 that is mentioned in US v. WARE? Both GPO and Cornell do not include chapter 4 at all! I want to have it for my trip to the bank!

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    I am new to this group, but not to David's material. Does anyone already have a copy of 31 USC 452 that is mentioned in US v. WARE? Both GPO and Cornell do not include chapter 4 at all! I want to have it for my trip to the bank!

Nice Catch!!

Please quote that from Ware will you? I want some context. If it looks important I will go grab it from the federal repository or the old courthouse law library, now at the public library downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Nice Catch!!

Please quote that from Ware will you? I want some context. If it looks important I will go grab it from the federal repository or the old courthouse law library, now at the public library downtown.
    OK... here is the excerpt:

It is also to be noted that Congress Has already come to grips with the question whether United States notes are legal tender in 31 U.S.C. s 452, which provides:

United States notes shall be lawful money, and a legal tender in payment of all debts, public and private, within the United States, except for duties on imports and interest on the public debt.

Thanks David!

Dioug

If you look through the TABLE II—REVISED STATUTES 1878, you'll learn that 31 USC 452-454 is the codification of Sec. 3588-3590 of the Revised Statutes.

Now if you follow this link to the Library of Congress website, and then navigate to page 708 of the Revised Statues, you'll find the same text that is codifed in the ever elusive 31 USC 452-454.

United States notes shall be lawful money, and a legal tender in payment of all debts, public and private, within the United States, except for duties on imports and interest on the public debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post
    If you look through the TABLE II—REVISED STATUTES 1878, you'll learn that 31 USC 452-454 is the codification of Sec. 3588-3590 of the Revised Statutes.

Now if you follow this link to the Library of Congress website, and then navigate to page 708 of the Revised Statues, you'll find the same text that is codifed in the ever elusive 31 USC 452-454.
    Thank you for that very helpful explanation Rock.

Thanks Rock;

That is why I am saying to publish your general demand through the state and maybe even the US. Possibly a $39 evidence repository (miscellaneous case jacket) in the USDC. Then serve that on your bank and if they want to ignore the Notice they do so at their peril. Remember, if they lend fractionally and create currency without your endorsement bonding, that is counterfeiting!

Perhaps "Lawful Money" is what Mack Ott is referring to in his article entitled "Money, Credit and Velocity" in the May, 1982 Federal Reserve "Money" publication when he stated in a footnote that "exchange contracts could easily be composed to thwart its use in everyday commerce"... [referring to FRNs].

In fact, Patrick Devine is right now exchanging certified copies of his "Certificate of Live Birth" (Banking Note) for "lawful money" using a "Copyhold Estate Licensing Document of Exchange of Assets" to (I think) his birth State Treasurer located in that State's Capital Building. He expects the funds this Friday or Monday. See his latest files here, or this ZIP file.

I will report any feedback ASAP...

Perhaps "Lawful Money" is what Mack Ott is referring to in his article entitled "Money, Credit and Velocity" in the May, 1982 Federal Reserve "Money" publication when he stated in a footnote that "exchange contracts could easily be composed to thwart its use in everyday commerce"... [referring to FRNs].

In fact, Patrick Devine is right now exchanging certified copies of his "Certificate of Live Birth" (Banking Note) for "lawful money" using a "Copyhold Estate Licensing Document of Exchange of Assets" to (I think) his birth State Treasurer located in that State's Capital Building. He expects the funds this Friday or Monday. See his latest files here, or this ZIP file.

I will report any feedback ASAP...
    That's amazing! Thanks!!