Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
Yeah, what he said. Make your demand and keep a record of it.

If you're looking to grow your savings, consider buying gold and silver. There are companies that will lease out your metal and pay interest. Added bonus, you're insulated from the collapse of the Federal Reserve dollar. Just keep a little to convert to fine white powder (ask David for recipe). Ask your doctor if this strategy is right for you. But first, ask your chiropractor if asking your doctor is right for you.
Thanks for the good chuckle!

A suitor is looking for a fairly small loan to invest in an Ice Box or two. You know, plugged in out front of convenience stores to buy ice blocks and cubes. Well, they wanted to see his tax returns and then they became curious about the "lawful money redemption".

The suitor called me for any advisement I might have handy. I suggested he send three things, just to show that he knows what he is doing.

1. Title 12 USC 411
  2. Title 31 USC 5115
  3. Report found at "Fed Assets Current"

These might have been provided from uscode.house.gov but he gathered the pdf printouts and attached them with this report, pointing out Footnote 2, like I often do.

The attorneys requested a deeper explanation why he does it that way. Still keeping it simple, I suggested, "To avoid any tax liability." And he had the idea of including his recent W-4 Form that says EXEMPT from withholdings.

Maybe we will know tomorrow or by Monday. A comment made is that they are going to approve the loan but are hoping for a more thorough explanation about redeeming lawful money sometime soon.