Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
In my mind controlled demolition is scalar tech. The blasts are timed by accelerometers detonating the charges sequentially in the timing of the resonance that the previous blast, amplifying the reverb. Nicola TESLA allegedly built a small device that would detect the resonant frequency of a building and tap a brace accordingly. He could make the entire building shake and potentially bring it down.

Thanks for pointing it out. I had not thought about the paper. Effectively melt the steel without creating all the heat. Like an old laser - amplify the light between two aligned mirrors. The top explosion against the foundation. That explains being able to bring both buildings down in such a small footprint. I watched a video that showed flashes going off on lower floors, top to bottom.
Think about the rubble. If most of the mass was not completely pulverized, then the debris would have stacked up to a significant degree. But it did not. Any 1st year engineer could have come to the conclusion that the buildings came down by demolition or otherwise. The official story is hogwash meant for those who enjoy eating hog slop. Reminds me of the prodigal son story.