Thread: Lawful Money redeemer prepping for meme stock short squeezes in a rollover IRA

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    More confusion and more questions, I'm going to sit down for a couple more hours tonight to make sense of it all the best I can. I notice that mail was delivered this morning. Your last set of attachments is quite prophetic, as I am wearing a QLink pendant around my neck (and have a TotalShield EMF protector in my home).

Another coincidence… I had my genome sequenced through Nebula a couple of years ago (not the full sequencing, only their low pass option). In as simplistic of terms as possible, am I in danger? I have not sold my genome to another company, although to be fair, I did upload it to another trait analysis service after reading through their privacy policy.

I did explicitly reserve my rights to sue Nebula without their arbitration option if needed and they acknowledge that wish in writing.

Edit: A couple more thoughts to follow
    -Germ Theory and Terrain Theory may not necessarily be mutually exclusive, there exists a hybrid model, however, if we are to trust Pasteur's lifelong research, independent medical experiments for decades following his death, and Pasteur's deathbed statement, maybe Terrain Theory is actually Terrain Fact.
    -It's interesting that the current proposed solution for triggering the AMC/GME squeeze and market crash is leaning towards ComputerShare. You of all people David, as well as readers of this forum who are struggling through the previous messages as I admittedly am, will appreciate this. ComputerShare enables us to register our shares of a stock in our name, instead of a registering to the broker (eg Fidelity), each share we REDEEM as our own, creates less opportunity for synthetic shares to be created in a dark pool exchanges by hedge funds such as (Citadel). Oddly enough, if we REDEEM our shares, it appears to be our REMEDY. Call me crazy (I've been called worse anyways) but this sure sounds like lawful money redemption. 513.33 M shares is the AMC float and 63.17 M shares is the GME float. So if we redeemed the smaller float, GME as shares in our own name without the brokerage, we can technically force the (currency of) stocks to go from elastic share lending/creation to an inelastic finite currency like Lawful Money with it's $300 Million constitutional "float." I think you've said it was or is a Bank Holiday or something grand when that happened and I think the market crash would be the 2021 version of this, as it will cause the economic crash, liquidity issues, and transfer of wealth from the greedy hedge funds to the common investor.

I'm not as poetic about this or certain of my theories, I'm still an amateur in the grand scheme of things (known as a "smooth brain" amongst the Reddit Apes). Per usual, the Ape disclaimer, I am not a financial advisor and this is not financial advice.
    Last edited by teamsnowden; 09-22-21 at 02:42 AM.