Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
So much corruption still unfolding in the market. I vaguely remember seeing a post by David that he stated he nearly affected China's credit rating at some point but was ultimately blockaded by CCP's state run newspapers. David, we are counting on two stocks AMC/GME with negative betas to go to the moon when the stock market crashes. Any tips for us impatient types to accelerate the market crash that the man himself (Warren Buffett) says is way overdue for a correction? *not financial advice and not seeking financial advice, post is hypothetical and borderline satirical

I am very curious however as to your take, David on this entire AMC/GME, Citadel, synthetic shares, naked shorting, over leveraging and derivative trading situation that is being exposed by these meme stocks that are now much more than meme stocks. I ask this because I regard you as highly intellectual on economics, finance, law, and even language. Thank you.
Thank you for the confidence. You will find this rewarding.

My intention sustains Final Judgment.

Name:  Notice of Final Judgment Van Allen Belt.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  253.0 KB

There are currently 55K more emails going out, of the original 72K.

Name:  Notice of Final Judgment Van Allen Belt email content.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  125.4 KB

Here is the message and the link is to the Final Judgment. It is also loaded up here on StSC.

Here is service on the US Treasury:

RE285186768US
Final Judgment

RF169188334US
Mel Treasury

Name:  Notice of Final Judgment Van Allen Belt Academia Overload.jpg
Views: 765
Size:  100.5 KB

Notice that this judgment is stultifying Academia. The editor can tell this is related to quantum and parallel processing but I am providing evidence, not a proof. So it almost fits.

When the service on the US Treasury is complete - one witness is my process server, the other is myself - PENDRAGON. Then we might see the Treasury Bubble I am speaking of burst. I offered China the $20M Lien for $50M way back when, maybe 2012. Buying Colorado would have been a good investment even at that price. They passed my offer up in silence.

I do not want to spit out biblical prophecy more than what you read from Revelation and Ezekiel on the Final Judgment. Not yet, anyway. Just keep your eyes open for now, okay?