Thread: URGENT (By the 17th!) Redeem in Lawful Money for the first time with unemployment.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    As you have found out, nobody is going to hold your hand or serve redemption to you on a platter.

Redemption is in between YOUR ears.......make it your own & OWN IT

You have 6 1/2 months to learn what you must do, then all of 2022 to put it into practice before filing in spring of 2023

I will point you to a 104 page thread on another forum which has much good information. Besides other posters, an "Anonymous Coward" by the user number 71408469 is none other than Martin Earl. Martin Earl OWNS it, and practices DEFENDING it without effort......as should you.

Learn some things and come back here to ask more pointed question so YOU MAY OWN IT ALSO !!

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age1304915/pg1
    I mean, I was just hoping it was as easy as people who preach Lawful Money elsewhere make it out to be so it could be applied within a week of learning the proper steps. I was hoping I would find talking to actual practitioners instead of the bits of information I'm finding scattered everywhere, but it's almost like it's in a shroud of secrecy and riddles. lol

I was never expecting anyone else to file for me or "hold my hand," rather than I just wanted answers to something I would think anyone who practices it would've wanted to make as clear-cut as possible for me as a novice, with the steps, etc. if it's so simple and great and helps the taxation lunacy end altogether.

Is it not meant to be simple as I'm understanding? If it isn't, now I know.

I appreciate the leads to other sources to educate me, but I also thought doing something like this would've gotten me more direct instructions and most importantly, clarity.

Thanks for the link. I'll read it soon.
    Last edited by FRG; 05-11-21 at 11:23 PM.