Quote Originally Posted by FRG View Post
Kinda ominous, but thanks for the response. I thought redeeming in lawful money was made out to be easy but I'm not getting a clear answer here in this thread unless there's more to it than I thought.

If I go to my bank and request this and there's "resistance" then what is "Plan B"?

Again, I don't want to dance around the subject. I like simple instructions. I'm not expecting everything to be understood by myself overnight (or in a week, like I tried) but from everything I heard about lawful money elsewhere, it can't be as complicated as what I'm taking from this entire thread so far - unless other sources of information that lead me here for answers have been overly simplified. I don't need anything verbose. Just practical application to put into use by myself.

Thanks. I'm always willing to learn more over time if that's what it takes, whenever that may be.
I thank you for your confusion. Others read here and learn.

The honorable thing to do, like Ag says, is to forget about a big refund of withholdings this year. And since partial years are discouraged, as they drive the IRS agent to recalculate your figures, the remainder of 2021 is out too. Withholdings form W-4 allows you to stop diversion of your pay but only after a year of full refund. So...

That means get your head wrapped around redemption during the remainder of 2021. In 2022 you will have a full year redeemed and in early 2023 at this time you will have a very simple 1040 tax return to receive full refund of the 2022 withholdings.

We could compel YELLEN to send you your withholdings only because she is in capacity to adjust the national debt by that small amount. Being that she served on the Fed Board that would be very scary for her, even for you. But that is more that I like money enough to work that as strategy - I regulate release valve systems for the highly compressed information infrastructure driving the illusion that debt has value or substance enough to underlie currency.

I have a photo taken by my process server of the chain link fencing around the front stairs of the Treasury. It is a few months old and they may be accepting process by hand delivery again. But my point is that the US Treasury is being manned by frightened people. Best be patient.