Thread: URGENT (By the 17th!) Redeem in Lawful Money for the first time with unemployment.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    Hey FRiG.......there are ONLY 2 things you can do by the 17th......no.....make that 3

1) and 2) -- pay those 6xx.xx & 2xx.xx amounts owed

3) Go to your bank and sign the signature card with a demand for lawful money

You may encounter resistance from your bank to "alter" the current unilateral agreement......so plan B will be in store.

You have a lot to learn and alot of studying to do......redemption does not happen instantaneously.....you gotta LIVE IT like it was 2nd nature to you.

Frankly, from what I see, until you put this to practice & embrace it fully......your Fed tax return for tax year 2022 [spring of '23] might be the earliest you could apply your newly gained knowledge.

Like we say around here -- REDEMPTION IS BETWEEN YOUR EARS
    Kinda ominous, but thanks for the response. I thought redeeming in lawful money was made out to be easy but I'm not getting a clear answer here in this thread unless there's more to it than I thought.

If I go to my bank and request this and there's "resistance" then what is "Plan B"?

Again, I don't want to dance around the subject. I like simple instructions. I'm not expecting everything to be understood by myself overnight (or in a week, like I tried) but from everything I heard about lawful money elsewhere, it can't be as complicated as what I'm taking from this entire thread so far - unless other sources of information that lead me here for answers have been overly simplified. I don't need anything verbose. Just practical application to put into use by myself.

Thanks. I'm always willing to learn more over time if that's what it takes, whenever that may be.
    Last edited by FRG; 05-10-21 at 04:23 PM.