Quote Originally Posted by FRG View Post
I have NOT been making demand for lawful money. Doing this now would be my first time.

I have been receiving my unemployment for a year through my bank account with direct deposit. My debit card is associated with this account, too.

I used TurboTax to know what exactly what the State and Fed were asking of me after the initial $10,200 of the full amount of unemployment they are "forgiving" for everyone on it. I figured that's how I'll know what to redeem and have been given two amounts I can hopefully redeem as stated in my original post.

So I have a week from today to file, postmarked by the 17th. What can I do from here? Is it still possible so soon? Thanks!

(P.S. - Not sure if it matters, but I changed the name of my checking and savings accounts ONLINE to "Lawful Money Checking 12USC411" etc. just a few days ago.)
You should begin by making demand for lawful money. This step we call non-endorsement.

If you have been endorsing private credit from the Fed you are a member state bank and the SDR system has been banking on your signature bond toward national debt. You contribute to Special Drawing Rights. Search out "Fed Assets Current" and see Footnote 2 for yourself.

What you seem to be expecting is for UN intervention and adjustment in the IMF Trust Fund, because you (just now) discovered remedy?