Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
I trust you're being facetious about "being scared". We've always said here -- REDEMPTION IS BETWEEN YOUR EARS. You know what you're doing and you've done it correctly. Stick to your guns, because those people will try to move you from your belief.....because they do not believe. They cannot believe because it goes against the very fiber of their satanic existence.

I had a sequence of 3 LM returns a few years back --> 2014 refund no problems......2016 refund delayed by 2-3 months but paid w/ interest.....but the 2015 refund went unpaid until March 2020. Sometime around 2018, before 3 years had passed, filed an amended return to remind them I still was owed a refund. One day in JAN 2020, I felt the urge to call the local IRS office & the fella I spoke w/ said -- YES, WE OWE YOU....WE'LL CUT A CHECK RIGHT AWAY (w/ interest of course).

A number of years ago on this forum, there was a member by the handle of MARTIN EARL......fella was very straightforward and above board w/ his dealings of those scoundrels. I would like to point you to a specific thread that would be of interest to you --> http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ling-penalties

HOLD YOUR HEAD UP......MAKE 'EM LOOK YOU IN THE EYE !!
Great info ag maniac. I will take a look for sure. Yes, I was being half facetious when I said I was scared. I know I did my return correctly, and like you, I had no problem whatsoever with last year's return. I just don't want any BS from them and have to do a bunch of extra work. I want them to just pay me my refund and let me be. But I guess that is just wishful thinking. haha. I guess I just have to wait a bit longer.