Thread: Anyone from Illinois?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Related to State Dominion

Quote Originally Posted by joseph3r View Post
    I think a lot of us are concerned about this too. I have no intentions of getting vaccinated for anything, and I haven't had any vaccinations since I was a child in the 70's. I don't get sick. No flu or bronchitis, sinus infections or any other respiratory diseases, no allergies, nothing. The only thing that we have left that is truly "ours" is our own personal biological property, our "DNA" but eventually that won't be ours either. I travel abroad and eventually I will be given the choice: get the vaccines and have a vaccination passport or live my life in perpetual misery and they will make certain I am miserable, "shunned" and set apart from the rest of them. "Receive the mark of the beast" if you believe that.

I see the benefits in the technology that's being developed but then I also see the bad if it's used other than what it's intended for.
    I do not judge it religiously anymore. At least I like to think that is where my emotions lead.

For myself, I can feel it as synesthete. I often present my heritage as confluence of two dynastic bloodlines from ancient Sumeria/Mesopotamia. There is a very productive culling underway in order to preserve a biosphere compatible with the human form. It is just an interesting turn for me, to realize the legal implications of deviant genome.

Rather than start or conjoin in another thread, I am still relating this to State dominions. Congress has a system of Unified Law. I became involved with this emotionally when a suitor became misled by Tim TURNER.

[CENTER]Name:  amicus curie docketed.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  163.6 KB[CENTER]

For extra punishment he was being sent to Texas for sentencing. He instead fled and within a week or two turned himself in up in northern Colorado. He served out less than one year in a country club facility in Littleton, due to my amicus brief. In short, I blamed Tim, explaining that Ron was being deluded and that the CIA/NSA was using Tim's influence for an illegal intelligence mill.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I do not judge it religiously anymore. At least I like to think that is where my emotions lead.

For myself, I can feel it as synesthete. I often present my heritage as confluence of two dynastic bloodlines from ancient Sumeria/Mesopotamia. There is a very productive culling underway in order to preserve a biosphere compatible with the human form. It is just an interesting turn for me, to realize the legal implications of deviant genome.

Rather than start or conjoin in another thread, I am still relating this to State dominions. Congress has a system of Unified Law. I became involved with this emotionally when a suitor became misled by Tim TURNER.

[CENTER]Name:  amicus curie docketed.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  163.6 KB[CENTER]

For extra punishment he was being sent to Texas for sentencing. He instead fled and within a week or two turned himself in up in northern Colorado. He served out less than one year in a country club facility in Littleton, due to my amicus brief. In short, I blamed Tim, explaining that Ron was being deluded and that the CIA/NSA was using Tim's influence for an illegal intelligence mill.
    PUBLIC LAW 110–177.. So they are above the law and immune from prosecution.