Thread: Morgellons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This new one by MODERNA is a NAV - nucleic acid vaccine. There is a region of spike protein that has been replaced by VELOCIMMUNE MICE RNA, reprogramming the script of the spike protein antigens of the COVID-19 virus. This disables the neuropeptide sequence of the spikes so that it is no longer attractive to the receptors on the Type II Pneumacite cells in the alveoli, the tiny air sacs in the lungs where the blood gas exchange happens.

So you still get the flu, but it decreases the likelihood you will contract pneumonia.

I just spoke with an elderly woman who has gone deaf after receiving the "vaccine". She finds it frustrating that everybody is wearing masks because she cannot understand a word anybody is saying.
    I found this interesting - https://americaoutloud.com/the-quant...s-of-med-beds/
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Thanks for the link. I think I recognize the bed from a Star Trek movie. The healing bed was the focus of Elysium too.

Here and now though is Michael Joseph's signature in action - The blessing is in the hand of the doer.

Name:  5G transformer flower of life to vesica pisces.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  301.2 KB

Quickly, theory of operation is that the spikes (pollution) instantaneously polarize the golden flower of life and it charges up around the dielectric material. This charge immediately discharges through the microprocessor holograms of the vesica pisces - the matrix. It is a fractal, meaning that as a lens any one part is all the parts. The mother, or matrix is genetically compatible as divine geometry so the device does nothing to interfere with the phone call; the carrier or the modulated voice or 5G streaming information. It just cleans off any spiky noise.

Name:  EMF Transformer on 5G generator.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  297.8 KB

Name:  5G pollution converter.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  224.3 KB

Quite literally though, the Blessing is in the hand of the Doer.

We are counting down from 153K to 137K => Right Hemisphere to the Fine Structure Constant.

Name:  whispering Artificial Intuition.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  124.2 KB

Name:  fine structure key with BELL.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  361.7 KB

P.S. As we count down from bits to qubits - (cubits) - the Redemption is quite literally, at hand. In more ways than one!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-02-21 at 09:15 AM.