Thread: TRUMP is the new Fed Chairman

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rough Draft of Video

I might work out the audio track for this video right here with you Jroc.

The materials are found in the research paper attached above, about vitamin C, black seed oil and chamomile extract being very good at inhibiting the pathology of COVID-19. This feels holographic and assists in my lesson about morphogenetic field.

The scenarios as you watch the video are at this point in the production:

1. indefinitely sustainable debt
    2. regulated release of highly compressed information (SDR's)
    3. debt becomes unsustainable - redemption

1. The bubbles pop but the system is contained by the infinite sustainable debt (absurdity). Meaning that the air outside the cup is the system too.

2. The chamomile extract (brown powder) effects the surface tension representing the deluded endorsement of private credit. People sign themselves to be member banks in the Fed and thus pledge their substance for backing Special Drawing Rights. This both contains the bubbles from bursting and from overflowing the container. People who non-endorse might represent the surface bubbles popping slowly.

On that, capital integration* working Castle Church (redemption) as a social engineering platform manages release valve systems regulating the release of the highly compressed information infrastructure maintaining the delusion that debt is sustainable, or even debt has value or substance to support currency at all. Search Fed Assets Current to get the latest report. Today's looks like:

Name:  assets report 6 9 2020.jpg
Views: 917
Size:  255.1 KB

3. The cap represents a realistic scenario where the sustainable debt must come to an end, when the delusions run their course. People are cured of displacement hysteria or maybe in the alternative a Georgia Guidestones or World War Z scenario culls a major portion of humanity so that realistic monetary systems will be perpetuated by sustainable ecosystems. In this system all bubbles burst and I enjoy the dramatic effect of the cap banging into the kitchen ceiling.

According to the Footnotes, and the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements in the mid-'70's when it blows, slowly or not the gold domestic is earmarked for $42.22/fine troy ounce. That will feel like the sky falling for those holding contracts. And even for the gold bugs but they will still hold some grocery buying power.

One item not mentioned that is a saving grace is that the Internet is made up of the gold bought by China on Treasury Bonds. The Chinese have the gold delivered to the clean rooms where they fabricate the data silos and server farms that maintain the widely used interactive program we call Internet. There must be a certain developed infrastructure though, to both power and cool it.

I hope you enjoy my efforts to explain by video. I look forward to developing this thread and finishing up the sound track.

P.S. The white powder is baking soda and the white granules are ascorbic acid. The brown powder is chamomile flower extract. Here is the paper referred to at the end.

* On several occasions capital integration Refused for Cause final rule notices regarding the Basel II Accord. At this time implosion or a culling are weighing in as favorable outcomes. Therefore the Rule above is going forward. Because continuous power to the Internet is necessary for cybercurrency, it is infinitely more sure to evaporate than SDR's.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-09-20 at 09:09 PM.