Thread: Lawful Money ...??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you BY!!

That is most interesting in many different ways. Could you please highlight some passages in bold or red to get the conversation rolling?

P.S. The reason I would like this thread to go your way is that I am now in Dave RAMSEY's course and it may not be of interest on this thread. But that is what is standing out for me this morning - that the new face of financial terrorism in America is Financial Peace. It is not just a pun! In light of your case, we see that after 150 years (exactly) we may be entering into an actual era of Financial Peace. I am not sure how to articulate it, but your court case there is about the war that began the fiat.

I am enrolled in Financial Peace University and it is just an amazing little scrape on the tip of the iceburg - what I want to express about it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-02-11 at 12:35 PM.

The whole face of money could be changing soon, not the Amero, I hear that is off the table and a new change to a different name, there is a couple interesting arguments in this short article and some images to what could become real:

http://www.federaljack.com/?p=7560.

Does it change things? Not in my opinion, it is just names an maybe their survey of land and the way I see the system it is all the same, The Cesti Que Vie trust will still exist. Why? If the Lieber Code had been absorbed into the International Hague it is still there, it has just changed names as well.