Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

The original estate is not within the scope of Israel.
Election.pdf

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

--------------------------

Isa 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isa 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

Isa 6:13 But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

verse 13 speaks to the Remnant in every Generation and the Election in the last Generation. With Duty as co-trustee and co-beneficiary; these will not drop the trust. For these are presanctified and prejustified and preordained to duty!

There is but one Redeemer. In the former Age Yehovah Saves, in this age of Flesh, by Faith, in Yehoshuah. But there are others who have already overcome who FIRST trusted on Yehovah!

See how the Sons of Cain work. Daniel was definitely Remnant/Elect and they tried all that they could to harm Daniel - yet, Daniel, a type for Election in latter days, would not bow to the Image and to its Laws; Daniel prayed towards Jerusalem three times a day. And Daniel was delivered up to the King, just as Election will also be; see Mark 13, Luke 21, Matt 24 for a specific reason.

All that I have is yours to the Elect son! Give him no inheritance for he shall inherit Yehovah! AWESOME!