Redundant as this last post is can one identify and develop demand for qualified actuarial services Banks issuing a principal promissory note anyone who accepts a third-party check is a holder in due course. Banks issuing a principal promissory note When all of these conditions are addressed in the promissory note details and it is signed by both parties, the promissory note meets all the elements of a legally binding contract Its only been witnessed by one bank employee signed by both parties notice to principal is notice to agent I have noticed your just witnessing a “loan principal”. I would enjoy see the teamster get a lawful money house providing actuarial truth 1040 his full promissory note redeemed hallucination! .in due course. whats left but purchasing a lawful money trust home why stop on line 21 bastardized loan deposit can i redeem that withholding . The Bank asked for it my 1040 . Omissions notwithstanding Gringo u could set some fire to the? can i create a promise to pay note within U.S. Code lawful money demand .