Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I do believe the highest title is a Land Patent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There is no instruction set. So I fight within my own mind that I can do this but how?
    I think the obstruction between you and an imaginary goal is found that most if not all Land Patents bear the signature of the President. I have not really studied this out thoroughly but offer a couple points for you to research. The allodium was replaced by land patents after the War of Rebellion (Civil War) in an operation loosely called Carpetbaggers. Like Letters of Marque on the sea during the murder-extended extraordinary occasion of war and emergency for 153 years. LINCOLN's assassination prevented ending the Civil War and bled into the Trading with the Enemy Act against the Great Depression in 1917/1933.

The other aspect of my theory is that we should never be learning from the Internet as direct source material, especially when we have source federal repository (US Government Documents) available. Dregs from the 1990's will read as believable as currently posted fact. This is very misleading about both precepts of ownership - allodium and land patent.

Something that really soaked in for me is how Hiram Ulysses later renamed Ulysses S GRANT as President signed so many of these Land Patents -

US Grant

This might help wrap our minds around the precepts.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-18-19 at 06:44 PM.

The county office which serves the public by recording important documents such as mortgages, contracts, deeds, liens, and mapping plans. Once recorded, by use of the computer, each document is given book and page numbers. These numbers are useful to individuals who want to look up or research recorded documents.

After each document is given a book and page number, it is proofread to make sure that the important details of the deed were correctly keyed into the computer. The names of the people, banks and businesses written on the document, as well as their correct spellings, are carefully checked. Once this is done, each document is imaged and the original copy is returned to the party indicated on the document or identified by the submitter.

The digitized copy is then placed into a book kept by the county office. These books are available for the public's use for the information they wish to find regarding any recorded document. The individual who oversees this office is known as the County Clerk. He/she is elected by the people of the county where the office is located, and serves in this position for four years.
    https://www.nylandrecords.com/nylr/NylrApp/index.jsp

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    The county office which serves the public by recording important documents such as mortgages, contracts, deeds, liens, and mapping plans. Once recorded, by use of the computer, each document is given book and page numbers. These numbers are useful to individuals who want to look up or research recorded documents.

After each document is given a book and page number, it is proofread to make sure that the important details of the deed were correctly keyed into the computer. The names of the people, banks and businesses written on the document, as well as their correct spellings, are carefully checked. Once this is done, each document is imaged and the original copy is returned to the party indicated on the document or identified by the submitter.

The digitized copy is then placed into a book kept by the county office. These books are available for the public's use for the information they wish to find regarding any recorded document. The individual who oversees this office is known as the County Clerk. He/she is elected by the people of the county where the office is located, and serves in this position for four years.
    https://www.nylandrecords.com/nylr/NylrApp/index.jsp
    I believe that the modern system has not wandered far from the original Torrens System.

After each document is given a book and page number, it is proofread to make sure that the important details of the deed were correctly keyed into the computer.

Here is an example. When there is an error in the land description a new corrective deed is requested.

DTBA
    Interesting, your deed is a Warranty Deed held in fee simple that warrants there are no liens or other attachments to the property. My recorded Deed is only titled "Deed" held in fee simple, I assume because of the mortgage tied to the conveyance of ownership. My property is registered as "Residential" and not private. The question is, if I have a right to private property and my state's Revised Statues state that all title to land is allodial, then why isn't it registered as private? Private property cannot be taxed. Or have I interpreted the information wrong?

new link as posted in an earlier post. The KRS website has been redone. File extension is .aspx which can be opened with a pdf reader. I use SumatraPDF is free and open source.

https://apps.legislature.ky.gov/law/....aspx?id=35393
    Last edited by DTBA; 03-04-19 at 09:35 PM.

I cannot speak absolutely to what is between your ears. But you sound correct in ways. The property tax is also use of services like emergency phone and fire, plus things like public schooling, bridges, roads and infrastructure. There was an inconsequential but emotional uproar regarding the irrevocable trust where the beneficiary parties made the trust public on social media, including the news. Otherwise I would not be speaking about it at all, as First Trustee.

A lot of people like to play on Bishop Castle and so there is a public aspect as secondary beneficiary, all those great people and their benefit of enjoyment.

Attachment 5349

There are some details to consider when viewing that there is no building or land associated with the parcel. This is the true church - Castle Church. Therefore there is nothing for the State of Colorado to recognize. If I was to impose what I think is in the mind of that state, Bishop Castle is a pile of rocks on nothing. This is the ordinary nature we all seek.

Like the very scary movie Annihilation. Due to different lighting where the alien came from we do not diffract DNA here. We pass it. Our survival is a sexual transmission over time instead of all DNA working together. The alien was unfamiliar with the Individual and its encounters with individualism for three years were only hostility - another concept that the alien could not even grasp.

Without even trying, it naturally began to try finding peace through curiosity and learning. Finally mimicking hostility and a spoof marriage to learn our ways, in order to survive and be at peace with the natives.

It sure is a pretty pile of rocks!

DTBA
    That is a very nice looking pile I have to say. I do have much to learn which is humbling for me. I do research to help me stand on my own feet if I need to fend for myself against claims targeted at me. Private property not being taxed vs real estate is taxed is the same principle as United States Notes not being taxed vs Federal Reserve Notes being taxed IMO.

I don't mind paying taxes to help people, but when the money is used for non-authorized purposes then I want no part in it. That money in my pocket can enable me to help my fellow man when he is in need. Which can also provide more security with my own family as well to help pay down debt that is just a burden that needs to go away for everyone.

Search out some early posts by Motla68 some time. He was playing with the idea of calculating the per capita rate for use from the county CAFR and then paying for the services that the property "owner" wants to purchase per year. It has its problems but he said it works out about the same amount of money and if the county tax assessor accepts the offer properly presented it might set well into an agreement over three years?

I don't know.

But you are right that this is a bit transcendental about the true church. Especially when the doctrine is evolving, and the services are that you consider how guilt is serving you - and the tithe is to buy something nice for your worst enemy and that will soon lead you to yourself, for creating conflict...

Tom Lincoln had some trouble about the ownership of the land he was paying taxes on in Kentucky and decided to move along to Indiana...

Attachment 5370

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Tom Lincoln had some trouble about the ownership of the land he was paying taxes on in Kentucky and decided to move along to Indiana...

Attachment 5370
    Thank you for that passage.

There is a gavel made from that cabin's woods.

This Letter smacks of cover up. No mention of Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill

This Letter smacks of cover up. No mention of Colorado.
    Why would Colorado need to be mentioned since is not necessary in the subject matter to be mentioned?