Thread: Get Your Taxes Won

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    And backside reveals the demand for lawful money; nontaxable income.
    Well when I was first introduced to LM, the stamp listed the account number. e.g. "Credited to account XXX Redeemed Lawful Money 12 USC 411", so it was more regarding that. If that's not needed, then I'll adjust, but that leaves me wondering what to do for the previous scans when submitting them.

Thank you for the reply!
    Last edited by Sabo; 10-28-18 at 09:31 PM.

Banned

Louie was way behind on his taxes...

Louie was way behind on his taxes...

I hadn't paid my taxes in 8 years. I was trying to take on the IRS by myself. They gave me no option, there, they'd speak in tax terms of which I didn't know anything about. We're gonna, you know, take your house, put a lien on your bank account, garnish your pay. They don't care, they're gonna take your paycheck. I was getting these letters, constant letters here & there.

And then Louie discovered David Merrill and LAWFUL MONEY. He learned the Income Tax was optional! actually a use fee on Federal Reserve credit that we're not required to use. That the Federal Reserve Note (FRN) is dual capacity - private credit vs lawful money. FRNs vs U.S. notes. We can demand lawful money by law and opt-out (see Title 12 USC 411) with a simple demand backside of our paychecks.

Srsly? It seemed too easy at first. But it really works. I don't owe the IRS anymore. I'm able to live a comfortable life, a lot better life without supporting the international banking cartel. It's because of lawful money. It's great!