Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WHY Lawful Money Refunds MUST be provided!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    There is a lot to be said for having a quasi-military police force at your fingertips. Pedantic is a kind word.

This is about Redemption. Think about Michael Joseph's point a while. There is an altar there, and upon which choice you decide your future, especially in a Jubilee year.
    Hasn't that been the point since Genesis, redeemed then again your choice, not one imposed upon you?

Why love the LORD? Have you ever thought about it? Certainly not because or due to a reward, although that does come by extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Hasn't that been the point since Genesis, redeemed then again your choice, not one imposed upon you?

Why love the LORD? Have you ever thought about it? Certainly not because or due to a reward, although that does come by extension.
    From the writings of E. Swedenborg - specifically AC 552

AC 550. Just as in the human body all things both in general and particular contribute to the general and individual uses of all the rest, so is it in the Lord‘s kingdom, which is constituted like a man, and in fact is called the Grand Man. In this way every one there contributes either more nearly or more remotely, and in many ways, to the happiness of all, and this in accordance with the order instituted and consequently maintained by the Lord alone.

AC 551. From the universal heaven bearing relation to the Lord, and all there in both general and particular bearing relation to the Very and Only Being both in the universal as a whole and in its most individual constituents, there comes order, there comes union, there comes mutual love, and there comes happiness; for so each person regards the welfare and happiness of all, and all that of each one.

AC 552. That all the joy and happiness in heaven are from the Lord alone, has been shown me by many experiences, of which the following may be related. I saw that with the utmost diligence some angelic spirits were fashioning a lampstand with its lamps and flowers of the richest ornamentation in honor of the Lord. For an hour or two I was permitted to witness with what great pains they labored to make everything about it beautiful and representative, they supposing that they were doing it of themselves. But to me it was given to perceive that of themselves they could devise nothing at all. At last after some hours they said that they had formed a very beautiful representative candelabrum in honor of the Lord, whereat they rejoiced from their very hearts. But I told them that of themselves they had devised and formed nothing at all, but the Lord alone for them. At first they would scarcely believe this, but being angelic spirits they were enlightened, and confessed that it was so. So it is with all other representative things, and with everything of affection and thought in both general and particular, and also with heavenly joys and felicities-the very smallest bit of them is from the Lord alone.

AC 553. They who are in mutual love in heaven are continually advancing to the springtime of their youth, and to a more and more gladsome and happy spring the more thousands of years they live, and this with continual increase to eternity, according to the advance and degree of mutual love, charity, and faith. Those of the female sex who have died in old age and enfeebled with years, and who have lived in faith in the Lord, in charity toward the neighbor, and in happy conjugal love toward the neighbor, and in happy conjugal love with their husbands, after a succession of years come more and more into the bloom of youth and early womanhood, and into a beauty that surpasses all idea of beauty such as is ever perceptible to the natural sight; for it is goodness and charity forming and presenting their own likeness, and causing the delight and beauty of charity to shine forth from every least feature of the countenance, so that they are the very forms of charity: some have beheld them and been amazed. The form of charity, as is seen to the life in the other world, is such that it is charity itself that portrays and is portrayed, and this in such a manner that the whole angel, and especially the face, is as it were charity, the charity both plainly appearing to the view and being perceived by the mind. When this form is beheld, it is unutterable beauty that affects with charity the very inmost life of the beholder’s mind. Through the beauty of this form the truths of faith are presented to view in an image, and are even perceived from it. Such forms, or such beauties, do those become in the other life who have lived in faith in the Lord, that is, in the faith of charity. All the angels are such forms, with countless variety, and of such is heaven.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph
    For an hour or two I was permitted to witness with what great pains they labored to make everything about it beautiful and representative, they supposing that they were doing it of themselves. But to me it was given to perceive that of themselves they could devise nothing at all.
    Yes, I agree. But think about this, if the LORD wanted robots, he can have all the robots He desireth. Why then free will? Your volition? Could it be that recognition of the proper and righteous is what leads to a prosperous life?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post

I find bliss in breakthrough insight, into simpler and simpler explanations.

Early on, the rabbinical schools and seminaries too began to spout that the Breath of God breathed into Adam was the RUACH. This relates to emotion. - Like saying God breathed His emotions into Man.

It is NESHEMAH. NESHMAT CHAIM. Much more accurately God breathed Him mind into man.

[QUOTE=Gavilan;22212]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pQAbnp2w4E

Great Video, I myself came across this: https://youtu.be/eSOwzZ-kuiE

After listening, I apologize to the forum by my ignorance and how I carried myself with so many questions and impatience in my posts.

I also would like to share what I've done today, to share this experience...

Last year, I relapsed, "It" was Charged with Public Drunkeness, Poss. of sm amt. (marj.). went to the Mag. and "attempted" out of ignorance to challenge jurisdiction, ended with a plea for summary fine [parole therefore, wasn't able to violate "it"] of 750 and 12 mo. unsupervised probation... There seems to be a controversy... This is my response:

Attachment 4213Attachment 4214Attachment 4215Attachment 4216

However, I am clean now, it still is a learned lesson on how much a bad decision can cost you, it doesn't always have to be financially. by me making that decision to impair myself to where I am stumbling obviously noticeable I do put someone at risk. I think I lost hold of that control that I must not let happen. after all it is all about the people like the video the Gentleman above shared. Sorry it took me a while o upload and now forgot who exactly posted the video. I like reading everyone's post, it brings good insight.

Most appreciated Dave.

Pneuma..air. Lively/living wind. Consider the impetus behind sails as inspiring them and directing them. So consider the influence on the souls of men. The wind can blow a ship toward shipwreck or toward blissful seas and myriad paradises. The communist and secular humanist denial of the soul and demand is a trick: "Fold your spiritual sails please, fixate only on the carnal so that you only yield to our hot air." Of course, they must be fully aware of an alternative spiritual impetus which is why they want their victims to fold up their sails.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-28-16 at 02:14 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

And I quit because the dictionary people kept sending a big bill, every time they had to redefine the word "Asshole"!

Don't worry about it. I am glad you came around.

LMAO Gavilan your name was in the quote from you I started with..smh.. I agree with the video and really feel if god wills it that people will wake up and realize we can function without chaos and work as real labor and protecting our neighbors by giving support. that's how you really live.free.